Summary of Duties
Under the general direction of the Kingston and St. Andrew Municipal Corporation, through the Municipal Police Commandant, the Municipal Security is required to maintain order and assist in protecting members of the public.
Qualifications and Experience:
Education up to the level of grade 9 or above On the job training for two (2) weeks.
1. Assist the Municipal Police in the execution of their duties such as special operations,anti-vending activities etc.
2. Assist in the preservation of peace and order
3. Assist in preventing crime and protecting life and property as instructed by the Supervisor
4. Engaging in crowd control
5. Keeping alert and responding quickly to any attempts to damage property
6. Reporting suspicious actions by individuals to the Municipal Police or Special District Constables
7. Any other duty assigned by the Supervisor from time to time